Introducing the first and only pottery making studio and cafe in Cheras! Yes I am proud of that~ I have tried their food and I enjoyed it despite some of my comments below.
But I hope that I would get to experience pottery making some time soon. I don’t mind getting my hands dirty to create something beautiful, especially when now it’s so close to home. 😉
Anyways, here is my POV from my first and second visit.
*POV : point of view
1. Okonomiyaki – I was skeptical at first, but my boyfriend made me try it…well, it’s nice but it’s not my favourite.
2. Plain – Traditional comfort food. The consistency of the pancake is really good. Extra points!
3. Shrimp Burger – Honestly I feel that it should instead be an open-faced burger or better yet, make their very own shrimp patty if they really want to go for the burger route – the current ratio of shrimp and pancake is kinda off. I love their generous portion of the salad but I would very much prefer the greens to be in smaller pieces though. And don’t you even get me started on the sauce / marinade enveloped those little crustaceans. It’s really well seasoned and they were cooked to perfection – I could eat bucket loads of ’em shrimps alone.
4. Bacon & Cheddar – I think presentation wise they can definitely improve. Just laying and slightly melt the sliced cheddar cheese on top on the bacon makes me felt a bit like “Pfft, I can make this at home”. But yet, it is a really flavourful combo.
1. Caramel & Banana – Love at first sight really! The moment I saw the waitress bringing it over I was sure that I would love it. Who wouldn’t love caramelized bananas, caramel sauce and ice cold vanilla ice-cream on pillowy soft pancakes? But yeah, I’m a sucker for caramelized bananas. Teehee~